Tuesday, May 31, 2005

sunrise sunset

...and the years flow swiftly by.....

well, after some time, birthdays dun seem like such a big thing anymore, unlike when we were younger, when we're always looking forward to the big B with great anticipation... *sigh...

but i always wish my mom "happy mother's day" on my bday. it's no easy feat to bring a life to this world, u know!

neeways... my pressies for this year (tho' i'm still expecting one or two 'belated' ones! hehehe...)

cheesecake by my colleagues (
joined celebration)...

cake
===> blowing out the candle (can only blow out ONE candle, ok?!)

black forest cake by my housemates...
cake


teddy...
teddy

pair of slippers photo frame...
photo frame

Phantom of the Opera VCD...
phantom

lulu cat...
lulu_cat


oh, and many well-wishes thru phone, sms, e-mails (e-cards) n chat!