Sunday, January 30, 2005

more cake?

hmm... thinking of making another cheesecake. my housemate (the younger one) would be leaving next week, wanna look for work in singapore. and since my last (and first) choc chip oreos cheesecake, she's been pestering me to teach her how to make. teach not like how biow taught me, by giving me the recipe and then answering all my questions online, but really demonstrate it to her...

and anyway, i've been wanting to try making a raspberry/blueberry cheesecake. but prob is, i'm afraid to improvise from the choc chip oreos recipe. dunno how it'll turn out. i know i need to replace the oreos with disgestible biscuits for the base... and also leave out the choc chips... but what abt the lemon? do i still add in the lemon? then would i need some other ingredients not needed in the choc chip? hmm... kinda complicated, these baking stuff...

will see how. maybe just make another choc chip oreos lor...

having diarrhoea today... urgh! seems like i'm most succeptible to food poisoning than any other illnesses. this time, i think it's due to the japanese buffet we (my housemates n i) went for yesterday in farewell for the leaving housemate. i remember the last time i had a major food poisoning, it was due to this japanese buffet too! N n i were attacking the raw oysters like nobody's biz... kekeke... so had to pay for it later the next 2 weeks. N was just ill for abt 3 days, but i had to endure the running to the toilet for 2 weeks! i even fainted twice coming out from the toilet, waking up to wonder y i'm lying on the floor outside my room door. can't seem to keep anything in. gosh, how i hate food poisoning.

but i didn't touch the oysters yesterday. n the rest of my housemates are fine... but luckily it's just a mild bout of diarrhoea, even tho' sometimes can still feel the contents of my stomach riding the roller-coaster. hopefully it'll subside soon.