Monday, January 31, 2005

cny shopping...

went shopping last sat after work. happy... coz my pants size turun 1 size! kekekeke... looks like scrimping on food has its benefits too! tho' eating homemade sandwiches (wholemeal bread with egg mayo/tuna) for 3 weeks isn't an enjoyable experience...
 
but cny's coming! so excited! dunno y, but we tend to go easy on ourselves during festive season... no wonder i always go back to my original weight after cny. *sigh...
 
anyway, back to my shopping. bought 1 pair of jeans in 'shit green', a white blouse and a pair of beige working pants. was thinking of getting the pink colour one, as pink is the 'in' colour now, but i still can't bring myself to wear pink pants yet! anyway, wanted to buy a shirt for my dad, but dunno how to go abt it, size n colour/pattern wise. when i see a nice shirt, i'll try to imagine my dad in it but somehow i can't. hmm... then those shirts that i can imagine my dad wear, are those that he already has! that's y i can imagine it! hahaha... will try again this weekend. if still can't find any, i think i'll just give him money instead.
 
and got raspberry cheesecake recipe from biow... can't wait to try it out! but dunno when will have time to go shopping for the ingredients. hope to make it this week, as this is the last week my housemate will be here. too bad i have to work tomorrow, coz it's ft day and pj is officially in selangor. nvm lar, selangor had hols last week during thaipusam...