Thursday, May 05, 2005

stress!

gosh... my new job is so stressfull! i'm beginning to doubt my own abilities. am i right for this job? can i do all those things that are required of me?

and i've yet to get my own cubicle and pc! i have to wait for the current corp. comm. gal to leave b4 taking over her cubicle and pc. luckily tomorrow's her last day. not that i'm happy to get rid of her, but it's really very difficult to really get into the working mode without a proper work station.

and already they're dumping more things for me to do! it seems like multitasking is THE thing in this new company. *sigh...

anyway, i've finally decided to stop my freelance job. i dunno how i'm gonna get by without the extra cash, but i'm determined not to go back to that. it's way too time-consuming and that bit**y supervisor is getting on my nerves! way too demanding!

so now i'm finally able to relax after a hard day's work - not that the time for relaxation is much, as i need to go to bed early. but i'd rather take that time to relax n unwind than spend it typing away like some crazy woman. what for tire myself like that rite? really meaningless...

oh, took a day of mc the other day, coz some itchy red spots appeared on my legs, esp the back of my thighs and backside. it looked like mosquito bites but it's really big n itchy, n it's only confined to my legs. doc's verdict: may be due to some allergy. my verdict: may be due to sweat. coz now i need to walk over to the lrt station, so of course will sweat a bit. then i'll be sitting in that clothes the whole day in the office n i think that caused the spots. anyway, hopefully the medicine the doc prescribed will work. it's not so itchy now...