Friday, March 18, 2005

my big break? could it be?

got 2 calls for interview today! the first one, they didn't put up any advert for the post, just by word of mouth (or in my case, by word of e-mail). t informed me abt it and i sent them my cv on tues. but frankly, i'm not really sure if i'm right for the job. coz i'm not the aggresive type. so won't have too high hopes. hmm... but they encouraged fresh-grads to apply also, so means they're willing to train from scratch. anyway, like what i told t n h, even if i dun get the post, at least i'd have the chance to go up the twin towers! hehhee...

as for the other call, it's from a publishing house, for the position of editor. i didn't even apply for this post! the gal said they got my cv from jobsdb, so called me to see if i'm interested to go for the interview. y not, rite? but i heard an editor's pay is not that good one. n shah alam somemore! hmm... nvm lar, just go for the interview n see how lar...