Saturday, February 12, 2005

4th day of cny oredi...

hmm... so fast! today is the only day that my family n i have the time to stay at home n relax a little... been bingeing on food, as usual... kekeke...

going back to kl on monday, V day... beginning to hate that word, after what happened last year. he's spoiled v day for me forever. i'll nvr be able to think abt v day without thinking abt our first break-up n how i should've stuck to that first break-up instead of giving in to his sweet-talk.

well... nothing much to blog abt. or rather... dun feel like blogging abt anything, coz found out my bro's been reading my blog. comtemplating shifting my blog to somewhere else... i can't pour myself out when at the back of my mind, i know bro'll be reading it. *shit* shouldn't have blogged from his pc last time.