Tuesday, November 23, 2004

back to reality...

phew! i'm finally back, after one full week of holidaying n shopping n playing n sight seeing n eating... kekeke... dem tired man! touched down at abt 6pm today (or yesterday, since it's past midnight now), reached home at 8.30pm... just finished unpacking, changing bedsheet, mop floor, washing all 8 days' worth of clothes (still some left in my laundry basket, will wash it on my next laundry day), hanging the clothes, take bath n gongyo... now just clearing my e-mail, coz my housemate told me it's full to exploding point.



neeways... will blog abt my hk n china experience some other time, now too tired. furthermore, i've not downloaded all my pics yet... will include some of the shots i took in this blog. hmm... too bad my bro is not using a digital camera, coz i think he took some pretty good ones too, especially the night scenes. he's really into photography, so his pics will have a higher quality compared to my point n shoot ones... maybe i'll scan some of his that i wanna share here... but that'll take some time coz i'm not sure when i'll be going back to m'ca. too tired to think now. luckily i took an extra day leave tomorrow... so i'll be able to catch up on my sleep! have not had enuf sleep during this whole tour, coz our time was too packed!



my impression of hk briefly is, a lot of ppl, expensive food, saltish food, ppl walking everywhere, big portion of food, everyone speaking cantonese even foreigners (i swear i saw an african speaking cantonese on the phone!), up-to-date fashion...



as for china (shenzhen, zhuhai n chongsan), not really clean, crazy drivers, fake renminbi, ppl talking loudly, loads of ppl...



ok lar... gotta sleep now... can't keep my eyes open di...