Wednesday, June 21, 2006

of pink pigs...

from lotsachi's comment, i realized that my tastes have changed. i suddenly find myself liking pink cartoon pigs, especially that pooh's tiny friend, piglet! and pink wasn't even my fav colour before!

hmm... when did it started? i also dunno lar...


wy: aiyer... wear until so elegant, but got a zhu zhai (little pig) on the ear! hou sam nei loh (have mercy), take it off and lend to the little girl lar *points at little J sitting beside me*
me: i like ar... it's precisely becoz i'm wearing so elegantly that i wanna wear this piglet earing! like this only tak yee (cute) mar...
grin

piglet_earings

my fav pair of earings... bought it from hk disneyland. one side is a piglet, the other side a butterfly! special rite? and a lot of ppl (mostly piglet's fan) have asked me where i got them... hehe...