Monday, July 18, 2005

i had a dream

dreamed that i went to buy a little puppy... had a choice between a golden retriever and a pug. so naturally i went for the golden retriever, my fav dog. was so happy... then suddenly a maid appeared, with me giving orders on how to care for the pup. and then suddenly again, the pup turned into a baby! i can still see the baby's face in my mind now... a baby boy. but weird thing is, baby boy was wearing colar! colar is exactly like my previous dog's rainbow coloured one, with a bell in the front. how weird.

when i woke up, felt sad that i can't keep a dog in my apartment now. actually there are a lot of residents keeping dogs in my area, but i know now is not the time lar...

i'm a dog person, have always loved them since very young. am longing for one now... the need to feel needed by a creature that's so unconditional in its love. guess i'm feeling kinda empty now... *sigh...

anyway, back to my dream. what's with the baby??? hmm... could it be my biological clock ticking? really weird. but feel more longing for the pup than for the baby.