Sunday, April 03, 2005

i really need to control...

gosh... went on another shopping spree today, with the excuse of getting clothes for my new job... i know i dun really need more clothes, my current ones would do just fine, but kenot resist lar... really kenot tahan myself.

anyway, i'm done with working on sat! *hooray* worked my last working sat today, and an extended one at that, coz we had iso training. actually i dun have to attend the training, but i reckon it'll be beneficial for my cv... so just go lor. got participation cert mar... hehehe... but the speaker was real boring. was really struggling to keep eyes open, esp after lunch!

oh yeah, 1st of april 2003 was the date i joined my current company! hehehe... so far, this is the record. in my previous company, it was only 1 year 8 months... and my first company, well, only 1 month! hopefully the next one will be longer lar.

well, these 2 years here... erm... no comments abt the company lar (by saying that alone, i'm actually commenting a lot, rite? hahahaha...) but gonna really really miss my clgs lar. we were a happy n crazy lot, and most important of all, we were always sticking up for each other, which is something u seldom find in this dog-eat-dog world. we were like a family! so sad to be leaving them... as i get nearer to leaving, i tend to reminisce more abt the happy times we spent together last time... when everyone from the old group was still here. now most are gone oredi tho we still keep in touch and meet up occasionally for makan. but i think after this, i won't be able to join in any of their after work makan oredi. *sigh...