Monday, April 18, 2005

first day at work

gosh, i'm so tired!!! woke up at 6am this morning, left house at 7am and reached klcc at 8am, without a minute to spare! n the walking! took me a full 10 minutes to walk from my house to the lrt station! *urgh... have not been walking so far for so long! i think the greatest challenge was to walk as brisk as possible without breaking sweat! was a little blur abt the directions at the lrt stations today, coz so long didn't take lrt oredi. hmm... i've been so spoilt! and my working bag was killing me! shoulders felt so stiff! the first thing i did when i got home was to dump out my water bottle and organizer.

neeways, had to sit at an empty cubicle today, coz the corporate com gal will only be leaving in 3 weeks, and i'll be taking over her place only after she's gone. quite a boring day... but kinda tension too! so many things i don't know, so many things to learn, so blur! the worst part is, i don't even know what i don't know! gosh... this is going to be a long learning process...

oh yeah, i learnt that we marketeers get to have our parkings paid for by the company! hmm... now thinking abt driving to work... then dun have to lug my bag like that n walk so far! but of course, there's the jam n it will be something horrible. still considering... will ask around my new clgs abt the jam situation.

hmm... what else? oh yeah, my lunch hour is at 1pm! this morning, i ate breakfast at home b4 i leave my house... so u can imagine how long i've to wait for lunch! i was practically starving!!! better stand-by some biscuits in my bag for mid-morning snack.

but oh, they dun have a microwave in the pantry! we ta-bao from klcc's foodcourt back to the office. a little rice with some vege n curry... for RM4.8! gosh... and i was so hungry, it didn't even fill me up properly! *sigh...

k lar... can't keep my eyes open any longer... gonna retire early tonight (VERY early for my standard!). hopefully the tension will subside as the week progresses...