Thursday, December 02, 2004

low morale

my clgs n i are predicting that we won't be getting any bonus again this year. *sigh... that's the 2nd year for me, and the 3rd year for my clg. stupid company! it's not like they're not making any profit. that's the worse part! why am i putting up with this? *sigh...



my fren was trying to console me by asking me to look at all the good things abt my company, eg: monthly staff gathering with catered food, company trip, annual dinner, staff incentive... her company, a big name with MSC status in m'sia, gives out 3 types of bonuses every year, with the year-end bonus a fixed 2 months. but they dun have any monthly staff gathering, company trip or even annual dinner, tho' they get better medical benefits. she said if i add up all those things my company is giving us, it's the same as giving us bonus. but can all these justify the absence of bonus? *sigh...



so disheartened...